[ Advertise your business on Media Source Africa ]
27th Jul 2016
Arts and Culture Trust
The Annual General Meeting of Arterial Network South Africa (ANSA) will be held on Saturday 13 August 2016 at 10:00 at SAMRO Place, Braamfontein, Johanesburg. Nominations are now OPEN for the election of members to the National Executive Committee. Nominations CLOSE on Saturday 13 August 2016 during the course of the Annual General Meeting
Please note the following:
- ANSA’s Constitution provides that the “Executive Committee shall comprise no fewer than five (5) and not more than eight (8) members, the total number of which shall endeavour to balance being broadly representative of subsectors of the arts, culture and heritage sector, within the country.”
- The following members of the current Executive Committee have indicated their availability for re-election: Molemo Moiloa, Monica Seeber, Sophia Welz and Pieter Jacobs.
- Voting for the Executive Committee will happen at the meeting.
- Voting may NOT happen by Proxy and all nominees must be PRESENT at the meeting venue or at one of the Skype Centres.
- Please note that you must be a member of ANSA in order to make a nomination and also to be nominated as a candidate. All current members are registered to receive the ANSA Newsletter. If you are not sure, you may sign up on the ANSA Facebook Page by clicking here – Signup on Facebook.
Arterial Network is a dynamic network of individuals, organisations, donors, companies and institutions engaged in the African creative and cultural sector. Click here for more information.
Read the full article at Arts and Culture Trust
Arterial Network South Africa