[ Advertise your business on Media Source Africa ]
10th Jan 2017
Have you ever dreamed of traveling the city for the perfect instagram photo? Or, have you ever thought about getting paid for posting photos on Instagram? If so, then put your phone down and check this out.
Royal Caribbean UK & Ireland is searching for an #ExtraordinaryExplorer to join their fleet on an extraordinary Instagram ‘intern-ship’, setting sail during the summer of 2017.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- With 25 of the world’s most innovative and spectacular ships visiting over 250 destinations worldwide every year, Royal Caribbean offers guests extraordinary experiences every day
- The successful candidate will be responsible for finding and documenting the extraordinary on a daily basis via Instagram
- Whether its destinations or experiences, our ships are teeming with unique moments and your role will be to uncover the nuggets of exactly what makes each of these so memorable
- A hybrid between a photographer, documentary maker and a storyteller, a typical day will see the successful candidate immerse themselves in the extraordinary moments, experiences and stories that take place on land and at sea, and share them with the world via Instagram - the number one source of travel inspiration in the UK*
*based on results of OnePoll research
CANDIDATES WILL MEET
THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Skilled in Instagram with extensive knowledge of all 23 filters
- Exemplary ability to capture stunning views, extraordinary experiences, beautiful sunsets and amazing stories on social media
- Available to travel for three consecutive weeks between June –July 2017 to regions including New York, the Caribbean, Asia and the Mediterranean.
- Inquisitive nature, love storytelling and enjoy sharing experiences
- Unbeatable sense of adventure and hunger for the extraordinary
- Own a smartphone
- Note: Photocopying, administrator and tea-making skills are not required
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL RECEIVE...
- Travel package including transport via three company cruise ships
- All travel, accommodation and daily expenses included
- £3,000 in prize money
- Uniform is not supplied. Bring your own swimmers, sandals & shades
- You will be travelling on three cruise ships over a three week period including Ovation of the Seas (Beijing), Anthem of the Seas (New York) and Freedom of the Seas (Barcelona)
- Complimentary access to climbing walls, Flowrider, restaurants, swimming pools, zip wires, water-slides and onboard fitness facilities
Read the full article at Royal Caribbean
Applicants must be minimum 21 years old, and post their most extraordinary travel photo or short video on Instagram, tagging @RoyalCaribbeanUK and #ExtraordinaryExplorer
social media, Instagram