[ Advertise your business on Media Source Africa ]
Finance & Funding
31st Jan 2017
National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF)
The NFVF calls for applicants for the following areas of funding:
- Training Provider
- Production and Development
- Marketing and Distribution
Opening date for submission - 9 January 2017
Closing date for submission - 6 February 2017
- Funds for the following tiers and categories have been depleted for this financial year:
- Tier 1 Fiction Production
- Tier 2 Fiction Production and Development
- Funds for market and festival attendance have been depleted for this financial year.
- Funds for festival grants have been depleted for this financial year.
All applications can be accessed using the following link:
No e-mail submissions will be accepted. Closing date for applications is 6 February 2017
- Failure to provide all requested information will lead to automatic disqualification of the application.
- No late applications will be considered.
Should there be a change of contact details the onus is on the applicant to notify NFVF.
- Applicants will be advised of the decision in writing following funding approval meetings.
- Approved applicants will be published on the NFVF website.
- No applications shall be returned to the applicant.
- Do not submit any extra material, e.g. videos, photographs, etc (unless requested).
- Applicant can insert a link to his/her project.
- Should the applicant or recipient not be contactable for 2 months at the given address or contact number from the date of receipt of a grant. The grant will be cancelled.
- For further information, please consult the NFVF Funding Policy available on a link below.
Read the full article at National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF)
National Film and Video Foundation, NFVF, film finance, film funding