[ Advertise your business on Media Source Africa ]
29th May 2015
National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF)
In order to stimulate and advance skills development, meet the current needs of industry, and to ensure the industry’s future growth and competitiveness, the NFVF provides funding to students in financial need to pursue film and television related studies at all accredited tertiary institutions in South Africa. The NFVF has been awarding on average, sixty bursaries per annum to qualifying students who are academic achievers and passionate about the film and television industry yet lack adequate financial resources to further their university studies.
Criteria for Application:
The Student Must:
- Have already been selected at an institution that offers formal qualifications such as a diploma or degree
- Be able to demonstrate financial need
- Possess a good academic record, the latest academic reports are required
- Motivate in detail why they qualify to receive a bursary
- Submit a correctly completed application form and attach all required documents as per the application form
- Be a South African citizen, or have permanent residency or have refugee status
Deadline for applications: 31 July 2015, 13:00.
Read the full article at National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF)
National Film and Video Foundation, bursaries, scholarships, NFVF