[ Advertise your business on Media Source Africa ]
Applications must be submitted no later than 17th Aug 2017.
• Forward planning with multimedia elements
• Integrate eNews Channel video and graphics into the online channels
• Put together a diary of multimedia stories to be worked on and delivered on each shift
• Ability to identify newsworthy content for online from current affairs programmes such as Checkpoint, Maggs on Media, Justice Factor, Meet the Media, Moneyline etc.
• Managing and curating featured interviews for eNCA Radio as well as updating current affairs show podcasts
• Create relevant GIFs, video explainers, graphics and other multimedia rich content for social media department for use on social networking platforms
• Assist eNCA’s Multimedia Reporters with content generation where necessary
• Use animation, slides and sound, info graphics and other ‘media rich’ content / tools to enhance the effectiveness of news stories in conjunction with our design department
• Stay abreast of contemporary video/audio trends, media, techniques and associated equipment
• Project management and implementation e.g. breaking news stories and longer term projects
• Assist in the production of video packages and development of interactive features
• Liaise with MME and Online Editor with regards to day-to-day operations
• Be in touch with Multimedia trends and tools, and how these can drive eNCA.com’s content on social medial, channel and other platforms
• Identify platforms/opportunities where eNCA.com’s offering can be showcased
• Occasionally assist with administration duties, i.e. structuring of rosters, attending strategy meetings, arranging equipment and shoots for writers and Multimedia Reporters
• Degree / Diploma in Journalism, Multimedia or relevant equivalent
• 2-3 year journalism industry experience. Digital media would be advantageous
• FCP 7 (FCP X advantageous)
• Adobe Motion advantageous
• Experience with Content Management Systems and Dalet advantageous
• Excellent English language proficiency (both written and spoken)
• Additional languages advantageous (Afrikaans, Zulu)
• Understanding of Live Video Production and relevant software (Wirecast Livestreaming, Facebook Live etc) would be advantageous
• Self-motivated, self-starter
• Attention to detail
• Outside-the-box thinker
• Good interpersonal skills, communication skills
• Ability to manage others and work within a team
• Deadline driven
The successful candidate will be required to work irregular and long hours, including weekends, public holidays and standby shifts.
If you meet the minimum requirements for the position as stated, please send your Application Form together with your CV, certified copies of your ID & Qualifications, to email@example.com .
Applicants will be shortlisted based on the minimum requirements, as well as submission of complete documentation as mentioned above.
This job was listed on 10th Aug 2017 by Media Source Africa.
Multimedia Producer, e.sat TV