I am a seasoned Producer & Line Producer with more than a decade's experience in the film, television and commercials industry. I specialize in producing 'indie' films, documentaries and content on the greater African continent and have an in-depth understanding of the complexities of shooting in Africa today. I have a strong network on the continent, which includes Government Bodies, Producers, Locations Owners, Fixers, Crew and Cast.
I excel at turning story ideas into profitable films and am adept at putting together a creative and talented cast & crew, as well as creating the environment where their talents can flourish whilst I steer the film from beginning to completion and beyond. I take responsibility for all aspects of a film's production - from concept and acquisition, through budgeting and production, to distribution and marketing.
My filmography includes:
- Line Producer, The Cursed Ones, feature film (2014)
- Line Producer, Paradise Stop, feature film (2011)
- Producer & Head of Story, Hard Copy IV, 26-part TV drama series (2010)
- Co-Producer, Triomf, feature film (2008)
- UPM, Jerusalema, feature film (2005)